Re: [xmca] "Rising to the concrete"

Thanks for posting the link to the paper, Andy.

I believe that a starting point is to ask the following question(s):

1. What is it that accounts for the increase in time to carry out a mental
rotation for the plain
conglomeration of blocks?

2. Whatever the process is, why is it that the amount of rotation is
irrelevant if the figure has
a schematic face/head on it in a place where it appears person-like?

Maybe all the concrete is between my ears.
mike