Re: [xmca] Understanding is no method but rather a form of communication

Peter
your post from Noam,

" But if you do something you can at least look at yourself in the mirror."

 Seems to be the impulse which we all share. I also have said enough for
awhile, but this site is a "doing something" which helps me to look in the
mirror. Thank you for taking the time to reflect and asking generative
questions

Larry