Re: [xmca] The Study of Procrastination and the Procrastination of Study

Ah, delighted to see you re-appear, David. When there was all that xmca
chit chat about development of higher psycn
functions using language I was hoping you would be pointing us to examples
from your work, which I believe there
are plenty of.

Gotta bail, but not before welcoming you back.
mike