[xmca] Ed researchers as Public Intellectuals

I'm not quite sure what's stalling the Lave discussion, so I'll enter another recent article in the discussion, this one by Marc Lamont Hill about being a public intellectual, which I think is related to Lave's article. This one's for those of you who have already read the other 50 articles posted this week.

Marc is about as active a public intellectual as you'll ever find, especially on television where he's often the liberal in Fox News debates (and at one point was a regular on Fox, until they decided that he was too liberal). More at http://www.marclamonthill.com/