 From: mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
To: "Forman, Ellice A" <ellice@pitt.edu>
Cc: Jean Lave <jlave@berkeley.edu>; "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:43:59 AM
Subject: Re: [xmca] lave in mca

I am attaching a pdf of an article by Ole Dreier which provides a kind of
precis of his book that Jean refers to.  The links to
the references to Gibson in her article in part draw upon Ingold, but Ole D
has book out on objects with Allan Costall that
make those links even clearer.

I am seeking help on finding English language work by Gomes that Jean sites
with approval; its from a book in Portuguese which makes it a little
inaccessible to most of us.

And for those of us who wonder what all of this has to do with CHAT,
consider the non-coincidence that Alexander Zaporozhets,
mentor to VP Zinchenko and part of the circle that included LSV, Luria, and
Leontiev, interacted considerably with the Gibsons.

6 degrees of separation?

mike