Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Crtitical Approach

Thanks Lois. The dialogue I had with you was particularly helpful in coming to grips with Wittgenstein.
Andy

Lois Holzman wrote:
Congrats, Andy.
I look forward to reading it.
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org <http://loisholzman.org/>

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
Chair, Global Outreach for All Stars Project UX tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org <mailto:lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org>
www.eastsideinstitute.org <http://www.eastsideinstitute.org/>
www.performingtheworld.org <http://www.performingtheworld.org>