[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] Re: 2013 AERA Annual Meeting Submission Deadline Changed to Monday, July 23, 2012
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [xmca] Re: 2013 AERA Annual Meeting Submission Deadline Changed to Monday, July 23, 2012
- From: mike cole <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:31:45 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=d6fiIqWN9VWAAWsnXleP9qkEtsl+EJJYUeHIjhl3xXA=; b=hEqhA5cmiixjQ2ZEl0jg8lITwxN7ygNYA/GgILX2V22JNa3R63GHS5FZLQvIV3y0BZ DtaFxbGwkQIcil0ueHMbOpKGolGa8qxzdNVCp5v8Z+c8A1Z+fDnIOiHOe2kX7ld07TUF /BtZl3xWbiJr4LO0PciVCXaeJjnzb08YJrV5bJ+M/3S6sdkEhkZB7xUEB41rKzTHCjlT 1n6bR1i1hFkSeqFUEIpBGQDeWSe+O+LQVDqoOLSfrP+ky/+e5PuQizoe6cjhf8B/JWWk 5PCe9rKqDxhbVA84LJPooRGMu5zKAKeCmX4yrmGy5m6qXcszAcaq+outNBbSNdIvcaMU T7+g==
- In-reply-to: <CET-JLS-008PyJGSS2t000043f5@cet-jls-008.CETROM.NET>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CET-JLS-008PyJGSS2t000043f5@cet-jls-008.CETROM.NET>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Anyone proposing anything??
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:01 PM, AERA Annual Meeting <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> Dear Members and Annual Meeting Participants,
> This is to notify you that the deadline to submit a paper or session
> submission for the 2013 Annual Meeting has been changed to Monday, July 23,
> 2012, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. This is a modification of the original July
> 22nd deadline in order to avert a Sunday submission deadline by moving the
> deadline to the next business day.
> The AERA Online Submission System remains available until 11:59 PM Pacific
> Time on July 23rd for new submissions and for those who have already
> advanced submissions and wish to reenter the system to further refine their
> work. The submission deadline of July 23rd at 11:59 PM Pacific Time is a
> firm deadline and will not be extended. Late submissions will not be
> Login<https://www.aera.net/Membership/MyAERA/Login/tabid/11076/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fMembership%2fMyAERA%2ftabid%2f11072%2fDefault.aspx> to
> submit a paper or session submission.
> The success of each Annual Meeting builds upon high quality submissions
> advanced by AERA members, education researchers, and other scholars in
> adjacent fields. Please review the Call for Submissions<http://www.aera.net/Portals/38/docs/New%20Date%20Call%20for%20Submissions%20AM13%20FINAL%20REVISED.pdf>and submit to divisions, SIGs, or committees which best fit your research.
> Keep in mind that, paper submissions need to be in the form of complete
> papers and not proposals. While submissions need to address all of the
> elements for a paper, as set forth in the Call for Submissions, these
> submissions do not need to be the final paper. Assuming acceptance, the
> deadline for uploading the final paper is not until next spring. The
> guidelines for paper and session submissions are set forth in the Call.
> Please plan on submitting as soon as possible and in advance of the
> deadline. Last-minute submissions on the final day and hours leading up to
> the deadline can overwhelm the online submission system causing unnecessary
> delay and inconvenience for submitters.
> On behalf of AERA President William Tierney and 2013 General Program Chair
> Kristen Renn, we hope that you plan on attending the Annual Meeting in San
> Francisco (Saturday, April 27th – Wednesday, May 1st) and submitting your
> best research for consideration on the program.
> Felice J. Levine, PhD
> Executive Director
xmca mailing list