Re: [xmca] How to do things with paint

Yes.  It'd be hard for me to miss this one as the painting and filming is
going on outside my house.  :)

On the radio show broadcast (the link is on the website) the presenter
pronounced mural as 'murial'.  I wondered whether he was somehow thinking
or conflating mural with memorial.

I had a chat with the project lead today.  It seems to be quite a personal
project for him, he wants local people to participate in doing some of the
painting.

Apparently this other mural is much more widely known, I wonder if anyone
in CA recognizes it from a t-shirt?

http://londonmuralpreservationsociety.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/mural-of-the-month-nuclear-dawn/

Round the corner from the windmill mural is the actual windmill, which is
out of sight to most passers by.  The house that I live in is one of the
few dating from the time the windmill was in use, circa 1850.  However, the
building of these houses actually put an end to the use of the sails of the
mill due to less exposure to wind, so I'm told.  The mill was thereafter