[xmca] Fwd: About your "Edu4: 4 children, 4 the public, 4 social justice, 4 the future" petition signature

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: iPetitions Signature <confirm@ipetitions.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Subject: About your "Edu4: 4 children, 4 the public, 4 social justice, 4
the future" petition signature
To: boblake@georgiasouthern.edu

Dear Robert Lake,

Thank you for signing the "Edu4: 4 children, 4 the public, 4 social
justice, 4 the future" petition at iPetitions.com.
Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please encourage
others to sign the petition as well. Forward the text below to everyone who
might be interested:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently
signed:

"Edu4: 4 children, 4 the public, 4 social justice, 4 the future"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/edu4/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to
add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your
time.

Thanks!
confirm your petition signature and you will not be contacted again
regarding  this matter. You are not part of any iPetitions mailing list and
there is nothing  to "unsubscribe" from.

Did you receive this email in error? Sometimes people enter wrong email
addresses when they sign a petition. If you think this has happened, please
send us an email at support@ipetitions.com and explain the problem. Thank
you!

--
*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.