Re: [xmca] Measuring culture

David,
Going back a bit, could you provide more detail on the following:

"it started up precisely because we did not listen to Merleau-Ponty's
remark to the effect that structuralism's main crime was not valuing
structure ENOUGH to link it firmly enough to value"

Would love to hear/read as much as you'd be willing to write.
(M-P has come on the LCHC radar lately... and I like language).

-greg