Re: [xmca] anyone need a room in Vancouver 4/16?

Fair point! You've sold me on that one.

I hope your early leaving isn't a reflection of the dubious quality of AERA this year? Or are indigenous peoples running you off their land? (It seems a bit too late to recognize their territory, since the British started kicking them out in 1792.)

Martin