Re: Fwd: [xmca] Access the complete digital archives of our Russian & East European journals

Good , Lisa ! Thanks ! But now that No.1 of Vol.50 (2012) for the Jan.Feb. months has arrived in the libraries , why isn't the promise (great great wealth of knowledge and data/information) being fulfilled ? Surely it still takes time !  H

________________________________
 From: Lisa Yamagata-Lynch <lisayl@utk.edu>
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2012, 2:09:29
Subject: Fwd: [xmca] Access the complete digital archives of our Russian & East European journals

Here is the information I got from Diana at ME Sharp. Looks like if your

institution has a 2012 subscription to Russian & East European Psychology

then Soviet Psychology will automatically appear in the electronic

repository.

--

Lisa Yamagata-Lynch

Associate Professor and IT Online Program Coordinator

Educational Psychology and Counseling

A532 Bailey Education Complex

University of Tennessee

Knoxville, TN 37996