Re: [xmca] Moscow Methodological Circle

Thanks Mike I was just a little taken aback by the first pages in Russian
-but here:
http://www.fondgp.org/gp/biblio/eng
http://www.fondgp.org/library/int

 Viatcheslav Maratcha has recent work exploring the development of MMC. In
particular the movement beyond 'thinking as  activity' in relation to
developmental work.  Previous to this seminar I had no knowledge of the
activity games movement - only a glimpse of 'game' in one Davydov paper
looking at organisational learning which orchestrated reflection through
games .
 Christine