Re: [xmca] Health at work and cultural-historical approaches

Laure,
I can't help you with your question, but I wonder if you could help me with mine? Do you know an English language Activity Theorist who deals with the problem of indifference to worker and public safety? And in particular the problem of health threats with a long latency period.
I am looking at the problem of the asbestosis epidemic.

Andy

Laure Kloetzer wrote:
Dear colleagues,

One young and talented colleague of mind from France, Edwige
Quillerou, is looking for a foreign lab to spend some months, dealing
with Vygotskian, cultural-historical psychological approaches of
health and safety at work. Some of you may have heard our joint talk
at ISCAR last September. We know a few teams working in this team but,
truly speaking, these are happy few.
Would you mind pointing to us the relevant labs and teams worldwide ?
Thank you so much for your help,
Yours faithfully,
Laure Kloetzer