Re: [xmca] [Fwd: a film about soviet psychology]

I have asked Dimitry to speak to the film makers to try to get some consent. I have taken a copy of the movie, and uploaded a copy to vimeo.com, but I am hesitating to make it public without hearing from Dmitry. For example, I would like to put up little banners giving the names of the various speakers as they appear. As to content, it is not perfect, but it is great to be able to see what these people think about the issues, and the stories.

Andy

mike cole wrote:
It is very interesting to hear these people conversing through the interviewer a year after the fall of the USSR. The Lahti, 1990 (?) conference papers, many later published in an Engestrom et al volume contain papers by some of those interviewed when the USSR was quite visibly loosing its grip, provides an interesting mini-trajectory of the conflicts being played out over many decades.

Thanks very much for bringing it to our attention:
But *Andy, this is a closed video it seems. Might general accessibility be obtained or should we not be passing this on?*

mike