[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] Special issue on Vygotsky's legacy: groudbreaking discoveries in PsyAnima, Dubna Psychological Journal!
- To: Activity eXtended Mind Culture <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [xmca] Special issue on Vygotsky's legacy: groudbreaking discoveries in PsyAnima, Dubna Psychological Journal!
- From: Anton Yasnitsky <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Alexey Kuznetsov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ющенкова Дарья Викторовна <email@example.com>, Anton Yasnitsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Мещеряков Борис Гурьевич <email@example.com>
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1332339154; bh=5cTSlWpkGCgSGA2CINg0M5JipBC7j4OVN6LI0suHkog=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=X41XxzdgSIMevznhkfJHaguaxL+r2yb8kU0OjtH5I1g0S6LdkpbWfmbDN9a0/298S3yZC11Wr09KhnHwHd3HtvWReCgh2cQWstEFRHu6rRyphTEyBCuanQVZXIJyoKzRpUabdbLYQkX1m6DHgMvsRJoBjPYHkf97TAWIlPim7NQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=iTtDy6To71H7Sv1fhKz6RVFAWpq3jZ7eQ9qiKOR1HLLtUM9+RpfgfAc0jjcNMFms2Uxy0znIQ9y0zQWkvPJYg2j2+xXcsQTcNl7mlnLdNdWiiJxUJOGao/kJfv1XQw8MZWey0QQ3oivulgquGjup/bL+OeNhk3Ne2EbpjZhWuvg=;
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: Anton Yasnitsky <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
A special issue of PsyAnima, Dubna Psychological issue has been released lately. This thematic multilingual issue combined a few studies on textology, chronology and historical development of Vygotsky's works. Several highlights include:
- first ever rigorous historical reconstruction of the list of Vygotsky's major works and the chronology of their composition
- the sensational finding: Vygotsky never wrote the "History of development of higher mental (psychological) functions" and "Tool and symbol (sign)" the way we know these texts in Russian now
- a discussion of Vygotsky's " Tool and Sign" (alias "Tool and Sign"), i.e. the first half of what we all know as "Mind and Society" (1978, chapters 1-4): was Russian text translated from the English one, or the English text translated from Russian one, or both?
- numerous fakes and falsifications in Vygotsky's various published works & the problem of reliability: is it the Vygotsky that we know or rather -- the Vygotsky that we DO NOT know?
- full list of editorial interventions in the three editions of Vygotsky's "Thinking and speech" of 1934, 1956, & 1982
- a historical, first ever republication of early Vygotsky's articles on art, theatre and literature of 1922: the unknown Vygotsky of his Gomel' period (1917-1924)
All these and some other materials, in Russian, English, Portuguese, and French are available FREE, 24/7 online @ http://www.psyanima.ru/journal/2011/4/index.php
The editorial team are presently considering publishing a follow-up issue of the journal that would build on these studies, so any
queries, comments, suggestions, and even paper proposals (in virtually any language and of virtually any length) will be greatly appreciated!
xmca mailing list