Re: [xmca] 2nd person perspective

Monica
Here are the articles by Tobias Schlicht & Evan Thompson

Tobias describes 4 types of intentionality.  The distinction between his
1st and 2nd types [dyadic intentionality &  triadic joint attenion] I found
helpful.  However, reading  Tobias 4th level,  positing cognitive  mental
representations, can be challenged. Acquiring the skill of positing beliefs
and desires ABOUT objects [as propositional] may not be internal cognitive
mental activity [in the head] but actually be skillful  "narrative
compositions" ABOUT mental beliefs and desires.  [ I can send articles by
Daniel Hutto on this distinction, who is still working within an enactive
model.]

Monica, I'm also attaching Evan Thompson's first 60 pages of his new book
*Mind In Life* which is extending his work with Varela and Rosch.
I would be interested in others who may know more about the 3 types of
phenomenology [static, genetic, and generative] as they may help me tease
out the place of subjectivity and agency in cultural historical theory.

Larry