[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] FW: Invitation to Submit an Article
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] FW: Invitation to Submit an Article
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 07:38:04 -0800
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.68.129.41 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=5D9eoW9/UMFvxDPm6iXfwBeP+fuOVVVMAax1wl2utqI=; b=L8igeBfNKLlQRRBLCS2N4yvvzEWAa9Iq2znhIdTUwkkg3fvrnjK5wp9SyxPJeLfS5X ekubr/oJaxXvFE3JS7nb/uJgI4z906xBfV53+RhFkjWBiA98/vZja/rIdZEJe3/NJC86 iIt2xgDk8nQ/51px/7iibI4vdeu5nNnLspekFNi2QF1vvXnoQ4NF97HafVCBdOyPkyum qSmx89WkmWzRCuhBTotvAatpVldUC53oAl2+uDXmomT99WgGHUiSXRwTmIGH3oCEWAbB v5urHaTZEfwDeOh1h2+14RZPYEY21s+lNL/MdT39T4q0poyZns6qZDm9h8+6UTjn7tYt dxnQ==
- In-reply-to: <4F535319.email@example.com>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <2269f924-a71b-4a76-937e-6ad1749a9869@TX2EHSMHS046.ehs.local> <D978F610641CB249AE42B883A3CC3B7F2958F4F4@CH1PRD0202MB157.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <4F535319.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you explain further why you take this position? I ask as someone who is consistently frustrated by an inability to access the work published in MCA.
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 4, 2012, at 3:33 AM, Andy Blunden <email@example.com> wrote:
> When Jorge and Martin and I stepped up as editors of MCA we had a lot of discussion about if/when we should move MCA to an open access/internet model. This kind of development - i.e., fraudulent scientific journals published electronically for no cost to the publisher or reader, which will clearly continue - means that the status of electronic publication is irrevocably degraded, and so rules out, really, the possibility of moving MCA to such a format. - The value of your research is warranted by the time and trouble other people have gone to to put it in print.
> Peter Smagorinsky wrote:
>> The sale on journal space continues.........
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Education Research International [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 3:12 AM
>> To: Peter Smagorinsky
>> Subject: Invitation to Submit an Article
>> Dear Dr. Smagorinsky,
>> I am writing to invite you to submit an article to Education Research International which provides a rapid forum for the dissemination of original research articles as well as original review articles in all areas of education.
>> Education Research International is published using an open access publication model, meaning that all interested readers are able to freely access the journal online at http://www.hindawi.com/journals/edu/contents/ without the need for a subscription. All manuscripts that are submitted to the journal during the month of March 2012 will not be subject to any page charges, color charges, or article processing charges for submitted or accepted articles.
>> The journal has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic qualifications, ensuring that the journal maintains high scientific standards and has a broad international coverage. A current list of the journal's editors can be found at http://www.hindawi.com/journals/edu/editors/.
>> Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal online at http://mts.hindawi.com/author/submit/edu/. Once a manuscript has been accepted for publication, it will undergo language copyediting, typesetting, and reference validation in order to provide the highest publication quality possible.
>> Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the journal.
>> Best regards,
>> Marwa Elmasri
>> xmca mailing list
> *Andy Blunden*
> Joint Editor MCA: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/hmca20/18/1
> Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
> Book: http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=227&pid=34857
> xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list