Re: [xmca] Progress: Reality or Illusion?

Reminds me of the lady in Michael Moore's first big documentary, Roger and
me, who receives a color analysis but then later discovers that she has a
different color profile from what she had thought.

All I could find of the clip was at 1:10 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNmHPjkxdk

-greg

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM, peter jones <h2cmng@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I have never explored this in detail (research basis?) but many years ago
> came across Spiral Dynamics:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Dynamics
>
> http://www.spiraldynamics.net/
>
> Any thought on this?
>
> Whilst the above seems very broad, I have been (trying) to consider the
> various factors contributing to 'medical progress' including what
> constitutes 'evidence'.
>
> Medicine has made great strides historically and yet health systems and
> the demographic profiles in some nations indicate a reversal of 'progress'
> - reduced longevity, economic crisis.
>

> Peter Jones
> Lancashire
> UK
> --
> Blogging at "Welcome to the QUAD"
> http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
> Hodges Health Career - Care Domains - Model
> http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/
> h2cm: help 2C more - help 2 listen - help 2 care
> http://twitter.com/#!/h2cm

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Sanford I. Berman Post-Doctoral Scholar
Department of Communication