[xmca] Ethnicity/class & the bifurcation of the USA

These materials seem worth considering in terms of the projects that
various of us
are engaged in. Thanks for posting it, Ginny.
mike
--------------
Two more important articles in the NY Times today.  See especially
Krugman's critique of Murray (formerly Bell Curve and now the new hot book
and subject of this spate of articles) and the conservatives focus on
family values and morals.
These are arguments we should be discussing with our students.
Money and MoralsBy PAUL KRUGMANPublished: February 9, 2012
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/10/opinion/krugman-money-and-morals.html?ref=opinion
Education Gap Grows Between Rich and Poor, Studies SayBy SABRINA
TAVERNISEPublished: February 9, 2012
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/10/education/education-gap-grows-between-rich-and-poor-studies-show.html?_r=1&hp