Re: [xmca] Re: [Mind Culture Activity] Andy Blunden changed the group description

Well Mike, you managed to make this comment simultaneously on FaceBook and xmca. Well done. That's a first. And as a result 2 xmca-ers have just joined the FaceBook group.

What you did is something someone can do if they choose to comment on FaceBook via email (which personally I don't) and send it to two destinations at the same time. Maybe Bruce could automate that, but I really don't see any value, in general, in duplicating the sometimes-intense discussions on xmca to a little FaceBook page, unless it is specifically about FaceBook,.

But I too, would like to know what others think.
Andy
http://www.facebook.com/groups/14528630028/

mike cole wrote:
Hi Andy-- I am a little confused about the facebook and email versions of
xmca/mca. They are somewhat different media with different social
affordances; sometimes more social stuff get done
on xmca, sometimes important theoretical ideas are discussed in the
ambience of facebook.

No experience here. What would people like?

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Andy Blunden <