[xmca] Streaming from the periphery

Thanks for all that work, Anthony. I look forward to seeing the video.

The purpose of this note is to remind those of us with routine high band
width access that if you do not have it (I did not for the past two days,
just a trickle),
the video is de facto inaccessible. And the same people are those who are
least likely to be able to get texts in a timely way.

The digital divide worming around in xmca.

mike