Re: [xmca] Personal (?) Constructs

Hi David
I have not read this book, but have always intended to.
In my graduate training at UBC was a scholar who had studied with George
Kelly . His name was Larry Cochrane. He had a profound impact on these
students.

Your students may want to explore a link between "personal construct
theory" and "dialogical self theory".
I noticed that in this past year there was a conference where these 2
perspectives were being brought together to look at their "family
resemblances."

Larry