[xmca] FW: FW: Great job, working for social justice, with Dean Francisco Rios, ELL!!!!

THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER. READ THE MESSAGE CAREFULLY FOR INFORMATION ON THE ORIGINAL SENDER

Nine positions!!

Come join our team in beautiful Bellingham WA, just south of the Canadian border. We are incredibly fortunate to call Francisco Rios our Dean, and under his leadership we will change the face of teacher education and the outcomes for P-12 students.

Check out our job posting. We have a few other jobs open as well, we've had retirees and we're replacing them with the future, come be part of and help us build that future.

I'm happy to answer any questions, provide any additional information.
I met many of you at the lunches at LRA and was happy to find a home there and to see the difference from the last LRA conference I attended several years back....lots more work to do, but little by little....

This is posted on-line in the job section of the Chronicle for Higher Education (along with our other positions).

http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000707888-01

And on Woodring College of Education's website:
https://jobs.wwu.edu/JobPosting.aspx?JPID=2974

Please contact search committee chair, Marsha Riddle Buly at Marsha.RiddleBuly@wwu.edu<mailto:Marsha.RiddleBuly@wwu.edu> for additional information.

Warmly,
Molly Lawrence