[xmca] FW: [LLC-list] Fwd: Call for papers: Linguistics & Ed special issue on Race & Identity

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FORWARD, SO DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER!
Dear friends, mentors and colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well as we wrap up the semester and get ready for the holidays.  I wanted to let you know about a special themed issue of Linguistics & Education that I've been working on, along with Ramon Martinez, Ebony Thomas, and guest editors Marcelle Haddix and Valerie Kinloch.
Special Issue on Multiple Publics, Multiple Voices: Exploring Perspectives on Race and Identity in Urban Schools and Communities
http://www.journals.elsevier.com/linguistics-and-education/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-multiple-publics-multiple-voices-exploring-perspectives-on-race-and-identity-in-urban-schools-and-communities/

Please consider submitting a paper!

  *   Call for Abstracts deadline: January 15, 2012
  *   Manuscript Submission deadline: March 15, 2012
  *   Final Decisions made: June 15, 2012