Re: [xmca] Anthony Wilden: A thought

Robert and others interested in this topic,

You might find a talk I just gave to Chinese Marxist philosophers interesting.
You can find it at my blog http://loisholzman.org
or go directly to the download at
http://loisholzman.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/China.2011adoc.pdf

Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
Chair, Global Outreach for UX (www.allstars.org/ux)
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324