[xmca] Fwd: [cds_temp] Carolina Consortium on Human Development Postdoctoral Fellowship Position Announcement

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Center for Developmental Science <cds@unc.edu>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Subject: [cds_temp] Carolina Consortium on Human Development Postdoctoral
Fellowship Position Announcement
To: CDS Utility Listserv <cds_temp@listserv.unc.edu>

 Dear Colleagues:

Attached is a flyer for the Carolina Consortium on Human Development
Interdisciplinary postdoctoral training program that is housed within the
Center for Developmental Science.  As you may know, this training program
is one of the longest running behavioral scientist training programs in the
United States, having been funded by NICHD since 1988. In March, 2004 the
Director of NICHD conferred on the Consortium a special mentor award for
our excellence in research training. We are committed to maintaining the
quality of our program and to training a diverse group of scholars from
multiple disciplines.

To this end, we will appreciate your input in identifying highly qualified
candidates from a wide range of disciplines and your assistance in
distributing this announcement widely to your colleagues who may have
students interested in the open positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.

The Consortium and Center faculty have primary appointments in over 20
departments or schools at six neighboring universities and colleges (Duke
University, Meredith College, North Carolina Central University, North
Carolina State University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and
University of North Carolina at Greensboro), as well as several other
collaborating research universities in the United States and abroad.

Please have interested students get in touch with Jennifer Coffman,
Assistant Director for Research and Training (coffman@unc.edu), as she can
answer questions and help with the application process.

Sincerely,
Andrea Hussong
Director
Center for Developmental Science
--

------------------------------

*CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENTAL SCIENCE*

E-mail: cds@unc.edu

*UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL*Campus Box 8115
100 East Franklin Street, Suite 200
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-8115

Tel: 919.962.0333
Fax: 919.962.4250