[xmca] Zygmunt Bauman and Ardent share a concern with the loss of the public sphere

Hi Tony and Andy

Andy, your comments were not narrowing the conversation. I was respecting
the need to re-focus on Peter's and Julian's articles.
That is why I'm sending a new thread on the impact of market relations on
other realms of relating.

I'm posting an attached article that I believe is expressing the same
concerns as Zygmunt.
The first 4 pages where Arendt's concept of "world" [as artifactual]  seems
relevant for engaging with the genre of the lost public sphere expressed in
both Arendt's and Baumans works.

Larry