Re: [xmca] schools-without-computers-by-choice-and-conviction-that-they-dont-help-kids

I was thinking something more like "reality envelopes us." But this is just
as troubling b.c. although it corrects some of the distastefulness of the
metaphor of "penetration", it remains problematic for other reasons, most
notably a particularly troubling dualism. An "envelope" of reality suggests
that somewhere there is something outside of the envelope of reality. Is
there really something else? non-reality. Don't think so.

It's all just reality. Everywhere you go.

Sorry that I don't have anything more productive to offer.

Best of luck as you continue to think through this Huw.
-greg