Re: [xmca] Cultural memory

Hi,
Very new to Activity Theory, and I am interested in examining it
as part of an MEd Research Project.  Of particular focus is how
AT can help in the development literacy skills (I teach Secondary
English) across the curriculum
- Science, History etc. - as our new Scottish 'Curriculum for
Excellence' broadens students'
experiences and extends it traditional view of what is a text.
I would very much appreciate any feedback with regard to this matter:
I am currently reading
through Everston's 'The Handbook of Classroom Management' and
'Learning by Expaning', by
Sannino
Hugh O'Donnell
MEd student at UWS