Re: [xmca] debt crisis, cultural memory, and narrativity

As for the importance of form, note the form of communication in this clip,
and how they get a message from center to the outer reaches of the periphery
using only human voices, no megaphones or loudspeakers:

http://dialogic.blogspot.com/2011/10/occupy-wall-street-bloomberg-backs-down.html

I find it emotionally quite stirring.
-greg

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.