Re: [xmca] Fernando Rey - Path to Subjectivity

Yes, and I can see the relation between what Fernando is saying and what Jussis article is about - the three different periods in Vygotsky's way of thinking ... or three simulatanously ways of thinking ???

Anyway, I loved the way, Silvonen is closing by letting Foucault say, that Vygotsky is:
“Founders of discursivity are unique in that they are not just
the authors of their own works. They have produced something else:
the possibilities and the rules for the formation of other texts. They have
established an endless possibility of discourse.” (Foucault 1991b, 11.)

Volker