Re: [xmca] adverbial qualified movement, action, being

You are right!

Freire's idea of "ser" is not disconnect of being in a concrete world.

For transforming this world is necessary acting in it with a consequence - praxis

This is what Paulo Freire consider  – this is “ser” and “vir a ser” (by transforming the world the person transform her/him self)

 There is quite a difference in Freire’s publication before and after being exiled. His radically must be found between lines.

Raquel S. L. Guzzo
Pos-Graduação em Psicologia
Centro de Ciências da Vida
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas

rguzzo@puc-campinas.edu.br
rguzzo@pq.cnpq.br
rguzzo@mpc.com.br