Re: [xmca] Fw: Theory & Psychology Table of Contents for Cultural-historical activity theory and interventionist methodology: Classical legacy and contemporary developments: 1 October 2011; Vol. 21, No. 5

Intresting convergence, Helen.
We are doing the same thing locally. It seems a necessary reflective
practice as part of our practices as observant participants.
mike