Re: [xmca] ISCAR (review) Perezhivanie + vivencia

Fernando's text is at papers for discussion at xmca.

I am uncomfortable with the hugely broad range of definitions of
perezhivanie floating around. Isn't the phrase, "self-regulated
psychological system of personality," applicable to a large range of
phenomena?

mike