From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of Volker Bunzendahl
Sent: segunda-feira, 26 de setembro de 2011 07:46
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: [xmca] ISCAR (review) Perezhivanie + vivencia

I have all the abstracts on a usb key, but I am not sure it is ok
(copyright) to lay them out here.

The article by Fernando in the Portes book, is very interesting
(revolutionary)!.

But, if Fernando or others can help: Rey; 2011:49: /Perezhivanie/ should be
understood as a self-regulated psychological system of personality.

In the next chapter in the book, Guillermo Arias (2011:57) introduces the
concept of /vivencia/. He cites Vygotsky: Vivencia is the true dynamic unit
of conscience, and Arias explains: Vivencia is the basic functional unit of
the psychological, or the mind or subjectivity.

My question is, what is the relation between this two words, is Perezhivanie
the more personal part of vivencia, or??

Anyway, it seems to me, that this focus on personality, subjectivity
questions is a very important matter: is it activity, or activity systems,
or vivencia, which it the unit, we start with. And is vivencia, in a way, an
activity system?
Arias, 2011:59: Marx's idea that the essence of human beings is social
relations and not activity, or work only is very important. Indeed, social
relations encompass work and other relationships (Marx&Engels, 1986).

The funny thing - in my mind - is, that the talk about actions research, and
here subjectivity get connected.
How?
I would like to find out, if Fernando - when he talks about sense, or when
he cites A.A. Leontjev, using the term /sense field/, had Kurt Lewins
"Felt-Theorie", Field-Theory, in mind. - Vygotsky and Lewin met a few times,
and as I see it, Vygotsky uses some of Lewins thoughts about the dynamics of
the social and the personal fields.

Volker

Den 24-09-2011 05:15, mike cole skrev:
> [...]
wrote:

>> second thoughts, part 3
>>
>> symposium nr. 103: Testing the limits of CHAT in diverse contexts and
>> global realities.
>>
>> It was - for me - the highlight of the conference, where the topic,
>> subjectivity changed my way of being me, in the moment.
>> The room was filled up, people were sitting on the floor, - and Pedro
>> Portes, Alex Kozulin,  Luis C. Moll and - the most impressive of them
>> all, - Fernando Gonzales Rey changed our view of looking at CHAT, at
>> Vygotskys different working periods (moments) - and at the same time
>> made theory practical, in questions about immigration and
>> non-dominant communities, about how there is no subjectivity without
>> objectivity, that is our subjectivity is constructed by social
participation in cultures.

>> I will not, here, start a more detailed review of this symposium.
>> Instead I will show you a picture of the event, and I will point to
>> the book, which expands what this symposium was about.
>>
>> The book is named: P.P. Portes&  S. Salas (ed.)(2011): /Vygotsky in
>> the 21st century society - advances in cultural historical theory and
>> praxis with non-dominant communities/, Peter Lang, New York
>>
>> This might be an answer to Mike,
>>
>> Were there any discussions of the theory/practice relationship that
>> seemed
>>
>> to you helpful?
>>
>> But I think MCA, nr. 2, about action reseach and CHAT maybe
>> influenced me, . while I listened to Bella Kotiks speech.
>>

>> Volker
>>

>> Den 14-09-2011 00:20, Volker Bunzendahl skrev:
>>

>> --
>> Volker Bunzendahl, Lektor
>> Cand.psych. og Konsulent
>>
>> Arbejde:
>> Professionshøjskolen University College Nordjylland (UCN)
>> Læreruddannelsen i Aalborg - Efter/videreuddannelse Mylius Erichsens
>> vej 131, 9210 Aalborg SØ
>> Tlf: 98 14 02 00
>> Mobil: 28 73 46 20
>> Mail: volker@volker.dk
>>
>> Privat:
>> Gammel Aalborgvej 16. 7741 Frøstrup
>> Privat: 86 96 46 14
>> Mobil: 28 73 46 20
>>
>> Mail: volker@volker.dk
>> Home Page: volker.dk
>>

>> Uddannelse i virkeligheden
>> University College Nordylland arbejder med uddannelse, udvikling og
>> innovation inden for fire hovedområder: det sundhedsfaglige, det
>> pædagogiske, det tekniske og business. UCN har ca. 7000 studerende på
>> erhvervsakademi- og professionsbacheloruddannelser**, over 9000
>> kursister og studerende på efter- og videreuddannelse og ca. 750 ansatte.
>>
>> University College of Northern Denmark works with education,
>> development and innovation within four main fields: healthcare,
>> education, technology and business. We have approximately 7000
>> students in AP and BA degree programmes, more than 9000 course
>> participants and students undergoing continuing and further education and
training. We have about 750 employees.