Re: [xmca] Space, neighbourhood, dwelling in, in*formation as notionswith a "family resemblance"

Tony, I think that might be helpful. Yes the linearity seems to come as 'linear temporal' as a way of creating a possibility of recursions. I guess the point is that , as you say, life goes way beyond 'processes' as this kind of framing recursion/linearity.  Which is  a not close circle and many other not closed circles. But that is very metaphysical, so looking back at organic form as a practical  guide reveals there are no 'lines' - to ask again what principles organise life-formations - which is always 'in the moment' . I wonder what Merleau Ponty was  resonating towards .Christine.- 		 	   		  __________________________________________