RE: [xmca] ISCAR (review)

Dear Michael,
 I should add that I don't think 'Action-Research' as a movement reaches out to go beyond fragments of CHAT - rather it has been extension of work from within CHAT reaching out that has reached that 'home', and not a deep looking in to try to find core values and ideas. It's surprised me to find so much - and also undertand  differences and how this flourishes in distinctions in the dialogue of xmca. Perhaps becoming aware currently forming  distinctions  by following dialogue created in this medium and it's reference to journals and other works does make an important bridge.  It's also possible that 'Action-Research' isn't as strongly aware of its own historical development, or that this is markedly different in various  regions .
 Christine.