Re: [xmca] Space, neighbourhood, dwelling in, in*formation as notions with a "family resemblance"

I'll what I can find re Zinchenko, Larry. My tendency is to put them up on
the papers-for-discussion page at xmca rather than send them out as a mass
mailing. A couple of the recent posted articles might be lodged there as
well.

I do not think that Zinchenko failed to engage the issue of subjectivity. it
is there in his earliest works, but barely visible. I think what has changed
are the conditions for written discussion of such issues in relationship to
reigning ideologies and opportunities to earn a living.

mike