Re: [xmca] Space, neighbourhood, dwelling in, in*formation as notions with a "family resemblance"

Hi Christine, Mike, Ivan,  Tony and others exploring the dialectical
interweaving [spiralling] of the concepts of "moving fluidity", "e-motion",
"artifacticity", "sedimentation" "concepts as historically developed ways of
life" "in*formation" etc.

Mike, I would suggest that bringing back emotion [possibly through the
concept of moving fluidity] is one line of concepts which must be
interweaved [as con-text] into the dialogue.
I'm wondering if you have an archived article by Zinchenko that could begin
this line of inquiry.

How "fluidity of movement as ecology of life" and "artifacts" as sedimented
structures or forms  [ "open" boundaries contrasted with "contained"
boundaries] seems to be an evolving topic.

"Matter" [in both senses of matter "as form" and as "mattering
connections"]  is a recurring theme I'm grappling with in trying to grasp
these key concepts.

In particular the noton of "subjectification" as NECESSARY for the
development of a "sense" of subjectivity or center of consciousness. Then we
get into what is "center" in space?  Ivan your bringing in Jay Lemke's
exploration of "parts and wholes" was very helpful.  Andy's notion of
"concepts" as "materiality" [in the sense of interconnections not essences
that are HISTORICALLY developed as social formations] is also intriguing.

Mike, if Zinchenko, Anna Stetsenko, Rey, and others in the CHAT tradition
are re-engaging with notions of "subjectivity" this may be an approach that
can also bridge back to action research as Christine discusses in the other
current post.  It seems ISCAR [the book on Vygotsky in the 21st century and
the seminar] is also grappling with this issue within the tradition of CHT
[and CHAT?]

What do others think