Re: [xmca] ISCAR (review)

Hi Volker--

Since I could not make it to Rome, like a LOT of xmca readers it would like
to hear about interesting ideas of good thinkers, good researchers, and good
practitioners. Did you hear the Ochs talk that we have access to? If so, did
you find it helpful, too Hegelian, not Engestromish enough? If not, what do
you recommend we follow up on?

And where is the revolution? Here we are preoccupied with keeping the lights
on!
:-)
mike in san diego