[xmca] BOSTON UNIVERSITY: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position in Developmental Psychology

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deb Kelemen <dkelemen@bu.edu>

 Hello All,

Please forward to anyone relevant. Thanks!

Deb

**

The Department of Psychology at Boston University invites applicants for a
tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level in the area of
DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY, to begin in the academic year 2012-13.  This
position is affiliated with our new program in Developmental Science, and is
part of a general expansion in the department in the broad area of childhood
and adolescence.  We are seeking candidates with a doctorate in
developmental psychology, whose research focuses on early moral/social
development or language/cognitive development.  We are especially interested
in applicants whose work complements the current strengths of our program.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach 3 courses per year and
engage in research training at both the undergraduate and graduate
level.  Courses
could include Introductory Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social
development, Moral development, Social psychology, Developmental psychology.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.   Applicants should provide a
curriculum vitae, a statement of teaching experience and interests, a
statement of research interests, copies of representative scholarly papers,
and three letters of reference.  Boston University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.  The deadline for applications is
November 1st, 2011.  Inquiries may be directed to Julie McCann, Psychology
Department, Boston University, 64 Cummington Street, Boston, MA
02215.  Applications
will only be accepted through AcademicJobsOnline.org.

--
Deborah Kelemen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Email: dkelemen@bu.edu
Office Phone: (617) 353-2758
Child Cognition Lab Phone: (617) 358-1738
Fax: (617) 353-6933

Leave the message body blank.

For other information about the listserv, including how to update your email
address and how to subscribe, visit http://www.cogdevsoc.org/listserv.php