Re: [xmca] meaning potential and cultural artifacts

Yes, very interesting. Not sure I was saying what you said I was, but no
matter, very
interesting.
It made me think of this, not even picking up and using, or breathing on,
just looking at "perceiving."

"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates
it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1020792.Antoine_de_Saint_Exup_ry>(The
Little Prince <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2180358>)