[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] FW: MCA on Thompson Reuters ISI list
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] FW: MCA on Thompson Reuters ISI list
- From: Andy Blunden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:50:08 +1000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <D0329F47A2DFF44F8FD4768D9952308D0E737C@ICTSC-W-S204.soliscom.uu.nl>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <D0329F47A2DFF44F8FD4768D9952308D0E728B@ICTSC-W-S204.soliscom.uu.nl> <4E4E31BC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <D0329F47A2DFF44F8FD4768D9952308D0E737C@ICTSC-W-S204.soliscom.uu.nl>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20090812)
I am one of the editors, Arthur, and we are learning all this from you! :)
Bakker, A. (Arthur) wrote:
No, sorry, I don't. The Publisher writes: "next year MCA will receive its first ISI number and rank."
I know of other journals (e.g., Educational Research Review) that between the announcement of acceptance until citation reports there can be a considerable time lag (more than a year). But I have also heard impact factors of journals that were not yet on the ISI list (e.g., Educational Studies in Mathematics), so the publisher then has computed such figures themselves.
Anybody else? Editors of MCA?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Andy Blunden
Sent: vrijdag 19 augustus 2011 11:50
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] FW: MCA on Thompson Reuters ISI list
I found (today) MIND CULTURE AND ACTIVITY listed as a journal covered by
the Web of Science, Social Science Index, but I still could not find an
index, Impact Factor, or such like. Do you have any idea on how TR-ISI
Bakker, A. (Arthur) wrote:
Good news, confirmed by the publisher: MCA is now included in Thompson Reuters' Social Sciences Citation index (SSCI)
My name is Jacob Harte, Editorial Assistant for Mind, Culture and Activity. I'd like to thank you for your interest and support for MCA.
Recently I was forwarded your query and I'm proud to inform you that MCA is now included in Thompson Reuters' Social Sciences Citation index and next year will receive its first ISI number and rank.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Education, Arts & Humanities
Taylor & Francis Group, LLC.
325 Chestnut St, Suite 800
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Phone: (215) 625-8900 ext. 379
Fax: (215) 625-2940
xmca mailing list