Re: [xmca] Living metaphor and conventionalized language

David,

Are you asking about 'consciousness' and 'thought'? My reply would be the standard one: consciousness is the dynamic system of psychological functions (as well as being our relationship with the world); thinking is one of those functions.

Was it pointless to ask?  :)

Martin