[xmca] RE: xmca Digest, Vol 75, Issue 9, Bladeless Knives Without Handles (David Kellogg), Larry Purss

Thank you very much for Bohr's great metaphor.
Metaphor is better than metamorphose, I suppose.
Here are links you ask for

https://rapidshare.com/files/2255564452/undiscovered_vygotsky.pdf

http://independent.academia.edu/NikolaiVeresov/Papers
The second one leads to some papers of mine (if you do not mind)
Cheers
Nikolai