RE: xmca Digest, Vol 75, Issue 7, Subject: RE: [xmca] Re: Bladeless Knives Without Handles (David > Kellogg) Alexander Surmava

Dear Sasha. I am very glad you haven’t the honour to reckon yourself
among the people holding the same views as Nick Veresov. However, please, do
not ascribe to me considerations which are not mine. The quotation you use
(“The book (the Psychology of Art) represents one of the few moments in which
the author overcame his subordination to the principle of reflection”) is from
Rey’s paper which is under discussion (p.262) and has nothing to do with
Nikolai Veresov. I just want to remind that here we have a “strange” habit to
read articles before quoting them.

Cheers.Nikolai Veresov