Re: [xmca] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

No Andy, it asked me to select some people on a reputable website, Linkin
In, as South African professional site,  and when I was reluctant to choose
people, and exclude them, (about 1000) I didn't realise it would send my
addressbook, so to speak. Ho hum, another one for the books.

I don't know how these sites get your address boo.  I discovered that
Facebook has my address book too.  Far too much fraternising.  That flirt
thing worked directly through Facebook I am sure, when I figured they had my
picture and my address book. I think Facebook has loopholes.  I have
tightened them as far as possible.  But now we have LinkedIn with access.
But at least I am not flirting with everybody.  I must send a generic
apology.

At the moment I am unsubscribing from all the newsletter, websites and so on
which I have accumulated in 5 years of freelancing. I decided to leave
LinkedIn because it is supposed to be quite harmless.... yeah well. And see
the fancy title it gave me?

On 4 August 2011 17:31, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

> Sounds like your computer has been invaded again, Carol!
> andy
>
> Carol Macdonald wrote:
>
>> LinkedIn
>> ------------
>>

>>   eXtended,
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Carol
>>
>> Carol Macdonald
>> Education Management Professional
>> Johannesburg Area, South Africa