Re: [xmca] Re: Rey's call for a generative overflowing overlapping intertwining of the notion of "sense"

Larry--

A while back Bruce Robinson wrote about using "Papers for Discussion" at
xmca.
I wrote back to say sure. Use it. So how about posting John's paper there?
If a category of linked papers appears, them too. We can evolve that archive
if people
find it useful.

I should add that members of xmca should send in papers for discussion. Of
course, no one may choose to comment, but so it goes. There are several
papers there that invite re-consideration.

Send proposed materials and I will get them posted. Or we can try to set up
a better system. For now, getting a writing/reading mentorship up and going
seems at the tippy tip far end of what we might be able to arrange! Some
folks are working on that at present.

mike