Re: [xmca] Silence or conversation?

Dear Helena,
Your question reminds me of the time that a woman from Denver moved to
Atlanta
and called into the local gardening radio show to ask if anyone could give
her some tips
on growing kudzu.   Check back in two hours. There is NEVER a dull moment
here.

BTW-Kudzu is a vine that here in Georgia, will grow over everything in its
path if it is not continually "edited".

Welcome Helena!

Robert

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Worthen, Helena Harlow <
hworthen@illinois.edu> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I'm trying to re-join xmca after a long break; is there a conversation
> going
> on?
>
> Thanks --
>
> Helena Worthen
>
> --
> Helena Worthen
> UALE 2012 Conference Coordinator
> 21 San Mateo Road
> Berkeley, CA 94707
> hworthen@illinois.edu

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor
Social Foundations of Education
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
P. O. Box 8144
Phone: (912) 478-5125
Fax: (912) 478-5382
Statesboro, GA  30460

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.